Welcome to my detailed AdExpress review.
Here you’ll discover what this new tool is all about, how it works and if it really is worth your investment.
Vendors: Abhi Dwivedi & Jay Venka
Launch Date: January 22th
Type: Cloud based design software
Operating System: Since it’s cloud based, you can use it with any device.
Niche: Can be used for any niche
Official Website: adexpress.io
Price: $17 – $27 one time fee for the front end product
OTO’s: Yes (see below for more info)
Skills Needed: None to use the tool
Refund: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
What Is AdExpress All About?
This is a cloud based software with which you can easily create your ads for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram. Plus you can use these ads on any other platform you want to advertise your website, product or service.
With AdExpress you won’t need software like Photoshop. You can design your ads within the tool easily and without any designing skills. You can see an overview of how it works on my video below:
What Are The Key Features?
- You get 50 ad templates which allow you to quickly create winning ad designs without the need of Photoshop or any other software.
- It comes with popular ad types and sizes so you don’t have to worry about specifications. It’s as easy as Select > Click > Ready to go.
- You can design ads for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest as well as Instagram.
- The templates are fully customizable so you can easily edit or change any text, font styling, add icons, background, images, buttons and more. Or you can create your ads from scratch.
- You can save, edit and duplicate your ads with one click quickly. This also allows you to easily create multiple variations for testing.
- There is nothing to download. It’s a cloud based software, works on all operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Mobiles and Tablets.
Who Is Behind AdExpress?
I personally think it’s always important to know who is behind a cloud based software because if the creators aren’t serious, then you will lose access to it if they don’t care much about the tool. But that’s not the case with AdExpress. I purchased other products from Jay Venka, such as InstaViral, which is also a cloud based tool and I only had very positive experience with it. It also got updated several times since the release and I’m sure that will be the same for this tool too.
One Time Offers
If you get AdExpress and you completed your purchase, then you’ll see some one time offers, as we do that with almost any other products out there. I have listed these one time offers below, so that you know them upfront.
OTO #1: AdExpress Elite with Team Members
With this OTO you’ll get 20 new templates plus 15 new templates every month and 1000s of new Icons. Plus you have the ability to add up to 4 team members to your account, so that they can create ads too.
OTO #2: AdExpress Elite without Team Members
If you say No to the first OTO, then you get the same offer again, but without the ability to add team members.
OTO #3: AdExpress White Label License
With this license you’ll have the ability to re-sell memberships to AdExpress.
Prize: $297 – $597
- Easy to use cloud based software
- Works fast
- Ability to export / download the created ads
- Can be used for client work too
- Can be accessed from anywhere. You just need an internet connection.
- The ad grid is difficult to use for Facebook ads. It would have been nice to get a grid, which would help with the 20% text limit for Facebook ads.
AdExpress Review Conclusion
The one thing I liked most about this tool is, that it’s so easy to use and that you can quickly create ads in different formats without needing an expensive designing software and without being a designer. So if you create ads for your business, then I recommend that you give AdExpress a try. Click the button below to get started creating your ads.
I also have put together a great bonus package if you should decide to get AdExpress through me. All you have to do, is clearing the cache and cookies from your browser and then click on one of the links here on that page. After you completed your purchase, you’ll then see the bonus within the JVZoo receipt page. Just underneath the button where you can access the product. If you can’t find it or have any issues with it, then please get in contact with me using the contact form.
Bonus #1: Fool-Proof Guide To Video SEO
Within this guide you’ll learn:
- How to optimize the video file before uploading it to YouTube.
- A secret way to upload your videos to get easy and fast YouTube rankings.
- How to optimize the Video description including tags for best results.
- How to silo structure your videos for an extra rank boost.
- How to build links the save way, without getting penalized.
Bonus #2: Facebook Marketing Excellence
The ‘Insider’s Playbook’ To Unlocking Facebook For Unlimited Targeted Traffic That Puts Money In Your Pocket… Guaranteed!
Bonus #3: Twitter Marketing Excellence
Step-By-Step Strategy For Generating As Much FREE TRAFFIC As You Want Using Twitter…
Bonus #4: Pinterest Marketing Excellence
Step-By-Step Training Reveals How To Unlock The Power Of Pinterest And Generate Unlimited Free, Targeted Traffic As Soon As Today!
Bonus #5: Youtube Marketing Excellence
Step-By-Step Blueprint For Using YouTube To Get As Much Online Traffic AS You Want. Even If You’ve Never Made A Video In Your Life.
Bonus #6: Instagram Marketing Excellence
Discover How To Generate Unlimited FREE Traffic That’s Targeted And Converts Like Crazy… As Soon As Today!
Bonus #7: LinkedIn Marketing Excellence
Leverage The Power of LinkedIn To Get Free Traffic, Promote Offers, and Build a Network of Powerful “Big Name” Connections Who’ll Help You To Skyrocket Any Business To New Heights FAST.